Thursday, April 28, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

Today is our tenth anniversary.



For our first anniversary, we had a romantic weekend away in Paris.

For our second anniversary, we stayed in a really cool old Victorian hotel in San Diego (it was the first time I'd been to San Diego, so it was more exciting than it sounds now.)

For our tenth, I will be going to a rehearsal and Jeff should be going to a training meeting but instead will be staying at home putting four children to bed.

How the mighty are fallen.

I wonder what we will be doing on our twentieth.

I hope that I will be looking back on many happy memories of the chidhoods of these four wonderful, amazing people in an attempt to stay sane through their teenage years.


Though to be honest, my efforts to stay sane during their childhood years are still in question and in ten years time I doubt I will be able to remember much of it at all!

7 comments:

Jennifer B. said...

Congratulations! You are a great couple. Hope you sneak some time to celebrate in somewhere!

Monique said...

Happy anniversary. I still remember those wedding photos being taken. It was an awesome day and I was so glad to be there for it! Love to you both!

SVB said...

I LOVE your wedding photo, Rob still talks about going to your wedding to this day..he had a blast! What is it with anniversaries and not doing anything exciting after kids...we have the same problem. Although we never went to Paris or anything to begin with! Go out that night after your concert, you have a sitter :)

Kristie K. said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I was thinking about you today! What a crazy thought, your kids as teenagers!!!! You'll probaly say to Jeff, "remember when we thought Ellie was really sassy?" ;)

love you both! the concert is going to be amazing!!

shari berry bo-berry said...

congratulations! what a gorgeous wedding photo -- love Jeff's tails, your dress with classic white rose bouquet and the pink blossoms in the background! LOVE it!!!!

brad and I will celebrate 10 yrs in december...how in the world did 10 years go by already??????

and i agree whole heartedly with everything you said about trying to stay sane -- NOW and in the teenage years!

Keri and Neal said...

Congratulations! As the years pass it's just a different kind of bliss.

REGS said...

Happy Anniversary last Thursday! You guys are the CUTEST couple EVER!