"Time passes quickly. Many parents say that it seems like yesterday that their children were born. Now those children are grown, perhaps with children of their own. Where did the years go? They ask. We cannot call back time that is past, we cannot stop time that now is, and we cannot experience the future in our present state. Time is a gift, a treasure not to be put aside for the future but to be used wisely in the present." President Thomas S. Monson, October 2000 General Conference
He is so beautiful, love his smile!!! We are getting over a major stomach bug too, it must be making the rounds. Nothing is worse than having everyone sick at the same time!!!
I read. I wish I could write. I make vague attempts at housework, every now and then, when I don't have a good book to read... I have three wonderful children and a generally happy life.
10 comments:
Gosh he is too cute. So glad we got to see you and meet him a couple weeks ago!
"Time passes quickly. Many parents say that it seems like yesterday that their children were born. Now those children are grown, perhaps with children of their own. Where did the years go? They ask. We cannot call back time that is past, we cannot stop time that now is, and we cannot experience the future in our present state. Time is a gift, a treasure not to be put aside for the future but to be used wisely in the present." President Thomas S. Monson, October 2000 General Conference
He is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a cutie!
How adorable he is. Isn't it nice to have such a sweetie!
He is so beautiful, love his smile!!! We are getting over a major stomach bug too, it must be making the rounds. Nothing is worse than having everyone sick at the same time!!!
He sure is a cutie!
Oh he's PRECIOUS!!! I LOVE that smile!!
He is just so adorable! I almost can't stand it (in a good way!) You just want to squeeze him up! Look at that smile!
What a great smile!
He is so cute! I can't believe he is 5 months old. AMAZING!!!
Post a Comment