Adam turned seven last week. I can hardly believe it. I am actually having a hard time wrapping my head around this birthday - I have thought of myself as a mother of toddlers and little children for so long, but seven years old is definitely moving out of that category and into the next. My first baby is growing up!
His favourite present from his birthday was a working telescope from Aunt Kristie... fortunately for us it rained a lot this week so there were clear smog-free skies and we could actually see the stars when we tried. That, plus a full moon last Sunday, meant that the telescope was a big success!
I am just grateful for a toy that doesn't take batteries and doesn't make noise!
3 comments:
Wow. Next year you'll be planning a baptism. But we won't think about that right now. :) What a fun birthday present!
Happy Birthday Adam! That is the perfect present for a 7 yr old boy! The no noise and batteries is such a plus!
Holy Smokes...7!!! I am in disbelief! A telescope is by far one of the coolest gifts for a boy! Good Job Aunt Kristi! Happy Birthday Adam!!! ...now stop growing up :)
Post a Comment