Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Once again, our Halloween costumes have been entirely dictated by Ellie's hair. A couple of years ago she was Princess Leia... purely because I knew she had the hair for it! So of course Adam had to be Luke.




This year, there was only one choice. With hair like hers, she had to be Hermione Granger. So of course Adam had to be Harry. Kate could have been Dobby, which would have been hilarious... but I went with Hedwig. I think I like the alliteration.



The best part about this Halloween, though, is having Ron, Draco and Neville joining in too! The kids all look great by themselves, but as a group they are unbeatable!


Here's some more pictures, just because they're all so stinkin' cute...Neville isn't in any of these pictures, because he didn't have a long enough nap and was quite unhappy. Such is life at Hogwarts.

Hermione, Harry, Ron and Draco...


Expelliarmus!


Draco tries to pull a mean face...


Harry and his mates battle with Draco...


Look at this happy little Hedwig!

6 comments:

Jaimers said...

Super duper cute!!

Tiffany J said...

OH MY GOSH! Those costumes are SO stinkin' cute!!! I love them! Of course, that automatically means the kids are cute as well since they totally rock them! VERY cute!

REGS said...

I thought this was the greatest idea ever!!! Too bad you guys didn't enter in some sort of contest, cause you would have won! Awesome job on the costumes!

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh Alex, that is the best! I saw you for just a second at Trunk or Treat, but never saw Kate. Hedwig was perfect for her. I never did like Dobby too much. Your little Hogwarts gang is so awesome!

Jennifer B. said...

Clever and adorable!

Keri and Neal said...

The kids look great in their costumes!